A short holiday break to refresh yourself and experience the nature, culture and pristine environment.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort
- Sightseeing Tour
- Airport Transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Paro Intl.airport & Transfer To The Capital City Thimphu 65 Km 1 Hr Drive
Things to see and do
The Memorial Chorten of Thimphu was conceived by Dungse Rinpoche (1904-1987), according to the Nyingmapa tradition of Tibetan Buddhism . It was erected in 1974 in memory ...
Statue of Sakyamuni Buddha, sitting on top of Kuensel Phodrang hill is a 51.5mt bronze statue of the founder of Buddhism. The site also offers unobstructed views over the ...
Day 2: Thimphu - Paro 65 Km 1 Hr Drive
Things to see and do
The National Library, Pedzoe Lam. Tel:+975 2 322-885 - houses a rare collection of Buddhist texts on the second floor, and there is a small selection of English books on ...
This is one of the oldest house in Thimphu, having been restored and transformed into Folk Heritage Museum in the year 2001 under the patronage of Her Majesty the Queen Ashi ...
Jungshi Paper Factory. It is located approximately 1 km from Thimphu City. The factory uses the bark of two tree species, the Daphne tree and Dhekap tree in the manufacture of...
Rinpung Dzong is a large Drukpa Kagyu Buddhist monastery and fortress in Paro District in Bhutan. It houses the district Monastic Body and government administrative offices of...
Travel from Thimphu to Paro
Day 3: Departure
Peaceful Resort (3 star)
Upper Motithang, Thimphu
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.