Himachal Pradesh is a multilingual and a multicultural state of India. Since many races have come and settled here from earlier times, the culture of the state is diverse, colourful and rich in heritage. It is exhibited in colourful clothes, musical melodies, festive celebrations, rhythmic dances and a simple yet rich lifestyle. Arts and handicrafts form an integral part of the culture.
Essence of Shimla Manali and Chandigarh Tour Package2N Shimla , 3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
Car DetailsRoad transport from Delhi - Ac Indigo vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shimla Havens Resort
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa
Hotel Shivalik View
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- All transfers by Ac Indigo
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Shimla Havens Resort (4 star)
Gahan, Summerhill, Shimla
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa (4 star)
Sunnyside chadiyari, Bashisht - 175131, Manali
Hotel Shivalik View (3 star)
Sector 17-E, 160017, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.