Himachal Pradesh is a multilingual and a multicultural state of India. Since many races have come and settled here from earlier times, the culture of the state is diverse, colourful and rich in heritage. It is exhibited in colourful clothes, musical melodies, festive celebrations, rhythmic dances and a simple yet rich lifestyle. Arts and handicrafts form an integral part of the culture.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shimla Havens Resort
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa
Hotel Shivalik View
- All transfers by Ac Indigo
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Delhi And Transfer To Shimla
Day 2: Shimla City Tour
Things to see and do
Kufri is also a heaven for nature enthusiasts and wildlife lovers as the Himalayan Nature Park is situated on the outskirts of the town. It is especially popular. Among ...
The Himalayan National Park is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh. Boasting of 180 species of birds and rare mammals, the national park is a great...
Kufri is the snow clad mountains are the perfect place for taking up Yak ride in Himachal Pradesh. The kurfi has the tendency to be covered with plenty of snow. Yak rides that...
The Viceregal Lodge of Shimla is a heritage building that is situated on the Observatory Hill of Shimla. This building originally used to be the dwelling hub .The building is ...
Day 3: Shimla To Manali
Travel from Shimla to Manali
Day 4: Manali Local Sightseeing
Day 5: Excursion To Rohtang Pass Or Snow Point
Day 6: Manali To Chandigarh
Travel from Manali to Chandigarh
Day 7: Chandigarh To Delhi - Airport Or Railway Station Drop
Shimla Havens Resort (4 star)
Gahan, Summerhill, Shimla
Manu Allaya Resort And Spa (4 star)
Sunnyside chadiyari, Bashisht - 175131, Manali
Hotel Shivalik View (3 star)
Sector 17-E, 160017, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.