Kaziranga National Park A world heritage site, the park hosts two-thirds of the world’s Great One-horned rhinoceros. Kaziranga also boasts the highest density of tigers among the protected areas in the world and was declared a Tiger Reserve in 2006. Kaziranga is a biological hotspot occupying the Golaghat and Nagaon districts in the heart of Assam.
Exceptional Kaziranga Package1N Jorhat , 2N Majuli and 2N Kaziranga
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- One elephant ride & two rounds of Jeep safari at Kaziranga including park entry fees
- Boat cruise to Dibrusaikhuwa
Hotel MD Continental (3 star)
Old Balibat Road, Marwari Patty, Jorhat, Marwari Patty, Gar-Ali, Kalakhowa Gaon, Assam 785001, Jorhat
Eco Camp Mepo Okum
Chitadar Chuk, Majuli, India, Majuli
1no. Kohora Gaon, Bogorijuri Kaziranga National Park , Dist: Golaghat - 785109,, Kaziranga
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.