Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters, you'll soon see why National Geographic Traveller voted Kerala one of its ten Paradise Found' There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Castle Rock
Santos King Houseboats
- Return Transfer From Kochi Airport.
- Toll, Interstate road taxes & Parking charges
- All applicable taxe
- One hour Suset Cruise in Kochi
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Kochi
Day 02 : Alappuzha To Kumarakom; Houseboat
- Early Morning, check out from hotel and drive to Alappuzha / Kumarakom. Afternoon, check in to your floating
- houseboat (Kettuvallam), boat with bedroom and en-suite rest room for your comfort. Enjoy unlimited surfing on
- backwaters, sip a coconut, get disturbed by only the chirping of birds and occasional ripples in water and savor
- mouthwatering delicacies prepared in front of you by your kitchen crew. Overnight stay in Alappuzha .
Travel from Kochi to Alleppey
Day 03 : Departure From Kochi
- Morning, after breakfast, check out from houseboat at Alappzuha and move to Kochi sightseeing, with visit to
- "The Dutch Palace"- built by the Portuguese in 1555, Mattancherry Palace was presented to the Raja of
- Cochin – Veera Kerala Varma, "Jewish Synagogue"- Scrolls of the Old Testament and copper plates inscribed
- in Hebrew script are preserved here, "Jews Street", "St. Francis Church"- built in 1503, is the oldest
- European church in India and has great historical significance. The Portuguese explorer, Vasco da Gama, died in
- Kochi in 1524 his body was originally buried in this church, but after fourteen years his remains were removed to
- Lisbon, “Santa Cruz Basilica” – This Roman Catholic church has beautiful paintings on the ceiling, “Chinese
- fishing nets" and the "Indo-Portuguese Museum". Evening, transfer to Kochi airport or railway station.
Hotel Castle Rock (3 star)
S.A.Road, Near South Over Bridge, Manorama Junction, Panampilly Nagar - 682016, Kochi
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.