Kerala is a perfect destination for adventure, culture and relaxation. With its laid-back beach scene, swaying elephant rides and gentle houseboat cruises along tropical backwaters, you'll soon see why National Geographic Traveller voted Kerala one of its ten Paradise Found' There are many fascinating elements that make Kerala a good tourist spot.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return Transfer From Kochi Airport.
- Toll, Interstate road taxes & Parking charges
- All applicable taxe
- One hour Suset Cruise in Kochi
Hotel Castle Rock (3 star)
S.A.Road, Near South Over Bridge, Manorama Junction, Panampilly Nagar - 682016, Kochi
Santos King Houseboats
Pathuvana Buildings, NH Bypass, Market Jn, Aluva, Kochi - 683101, Kerala,, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.