In the Bay of Bengal, 1000 kilometers away from the east coast of India are the Nicobar and Andaman Islands. There, beaches are desert, water is transparent, marine life is incredibly diversified and colorful
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Port Blair||5 night(s)||
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Port Blair
- On arrive at Port Blair airport, After check-in at the hotel and little relax. Afternoon, After that we proceed to Corbyn's Cove beach. Corbyn’s Cove is one of the most picturesque sea-beaches in Port Blair, Andaman Islands, ideal for sea bathing and sun-basking. The tourism complex offer restaurant & changing room. The entire environ provides a panoramic view of the blue water front.
- Light & Sound Show at Cellular Jail : At evening, we move for the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
Day 2: Portblair To Ross Island
- Today, after breakfast we will proceed for a full day cruising towards Ross Island, & North Bay(Coral Island) Ross Island : First we starts the exhilarating journey(by boat) to Ross Island the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime, it now stands an imposing relic, with the structure almost in debris. A small museum displays photographs and other antiques of the Britishers, relevant to these islands.
- North Bay (Coral Island) : From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North Bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colourful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colourful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat and Snorkeling (optional).
Day 3: Portblair To Havelock Island
Day 4: Excursion To Elephant Beach
- Embark on the most memorable snorkeling trip, just 25 min by Boat this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. The boat goes right up to the beach and it’s so easy to slip on your gear and just start snorkeling. It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots.
- The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 meter. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
- Note: Car will come at 0800 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 0830 hrs and it is a further 10 min drive away to the boat.
- Inclusive of snorkeling equipment and car pick up and drop to jetty. (The trip may be changed to light house subject to weather conditions and visibility. Also, incase you’re delayed for Elephant Beach, No Refund will be offered if the boat has left)
Day 5: Sightseeing In Portblair
Day 6: Departure
Near Marine Dockyard; Behind Marine Hall, Marine Hill, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744104, Port Blair
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.