Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. The name Gangtok is derived from the Tibetan word for 'hillside,' and the city a mixture of indigenous Sikkimese and people of Nepalese and Tibetan ancestry. Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors.
Exotic Gangtok Tour Package3N Gangtok
Last Booked 16 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by an exclusive Non AC vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- In Gangtok local sightseeing by Non AC Maruti Van/Wagonr
- Permit for North Sikkim and Tshomgo Lake
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.