Gangtok is a bustling, friendly hill station, and the capital of the Himalayan state of Sikkim. The name Gangtok is derived from the Tibetan word for 'hillside,' and the city a mixture of indigenous Sikkimese and people of Nepalese and Tibetan ancestry. Gangtok is a popular place with tourists heading on treks, though the facilities do not reflect the number of international visitors.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Juniper Tree
- All transfers by an exclusive Non AC vehicle
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- In Gangtok local sightseeing by Non AC Maruti Van/Wagonr
- Permit for North Sikkim and Tshomgo Lake
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive At Gangtok
Day 2: Tshomgo Excursions
Things to see and do
The temple lies on the road between the Nathula and the Jelepla Pass and is visited by hundreds of people each day. The temple is believed to have wish-fulfilling powers and ...
Day 3: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Banjhakri Falls. Its a lovely waterfall,surrounded by gardens and stairwells.Many beautifu sculptures can be seen there.A good picnic spot and a must watch for every Gangtok ...
Ranka Monastery is a popular Buddhist monastery situated in Lingdum. Locally known as the Lingdum monastery, this monastery is run by the Sikkimese Gharwan Rimpoche. Known for...
Directorate of Handicrafts & Handlooms, also known as the Government Institute of Cottage Industries, was established in 1957. Located at a distance of half km from the main ...
Day 4: Departure To New Jalpaiguri Railway Station/ Bagdogra Airport
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.