Munnar is one of the most popular hill-resort towns in Kerala and in southern India. Munnar is located on the Western Ghats, situated in the Idukki district. We can witness the nature's beauty at its best over Munnar. Gorgeous Clouds at Munnar refreshes our mind and rejuvenate our soul.
Exotic Kerala Package2N Munnar , 1N Thekkady and 1N Alleppey
Last Booked 14 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Munnar Black Forest
Hotel Sandra Palace
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- A/c Indica for all transfers
Munnar Black Forest (3 star)
Near Kallar Water Falls, Vattayar, P.O Kallar - 685565, Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.