Munnar is one of the most popular hill-resort towns in Kerala and in southern India. Munnar is located on the Western Ghats, situated in the Idukki district. We can witness the nature's beauty at its best over Munnar. Gorgeous Clouds at Munnar refreshes our mind and rejuvenate our soul.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Munnar Black Forest
Hotel Sandra Palace
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- A/c Indica for all transfers
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Cochin Proceed To Munnar
Day 2: Munnar Sightseeing
Things to see and do
This National park was created to preserve the Nilgiri Tahr, which is a rare species of wild goats found only in south of the Himalayas. The vegetation of this park mainly ...
Mattupetti Dam, (10 km from Munnar), this popular picnic spot activities like boating and horse riding and is a great place to spend the day e specially if visiting with ...
Day 3: Munnar To Thekkady
Things to see and do
Travel from Munnar to Thekkady
Day 4: Thekkady To Alleppey
Travel from Thekkady to Alleppey
Day 5: Alleppey To Cochin Departure
Munnar Black Forest (3 star)
Near Kallar Water Falls, Vattayar, P.O Kallar - 685565, Munnar
Hotel Sandra Palace (3 star)
Thekkady Junction.,Opp. Lourde Church Lake Road, Kumily - 685509, Thekkady
Pagoda Resort (3 star)
Near Kallupalam, Chungam Road - 688011, Alleppey
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.