Rajasthan is known for its great natural beauty and its golden desert along with historic forts and palaces, art and culture. The state is also part of the Golden Triangle, which includes the cities of Delhi and Agra.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ranthambhore National Park||1 night(s)||
Hotel Ananta Palace
Amar Yatri Niwas
- Dinner, Folk dance, Camel ride at Jaisalmer camp for all packages
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary by a/c Vehicle
- Toll, parking, drivers batta, inter state tax etc
- All prevailing taxes like luxury taxes, service taxes and expenditure taxes where ever applicable
- Not Valid in Conference dates, Festival time or New year
- Transfers by AC Vehicle
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Jaipur
Day 2: Sightseeing Tour Of Jaipur
Things to see and do
Jantar Mantar built in 1728, it is one of Sawai Jai Singh's unique observatories. It has instruments that have been scientifically designed to predict the movement of the ...
Amber Fort is an old fort, built in 1592 by Raja Man Singh. This fort is also very popularly known as the Amer Palace. The Amer Fort was built in red sandstone and marble and ...
Hawa Mahal, is a palace in Jaipur. It was built in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh, and designed by Lal Chand Ustad in the form of the crown of Krishna, the Hindu god. Its...
Day 3: Jaipur To Pushkar
Day 4: Jaipur To Ranthambhore
Travel from Jaipur to Ranthambhore National Park
Day 5: Ranthambhore To Agra
Travel from Ranthambhore National Park to Agra
Day 6: Departure From Jaipur
Nirwan Marg, Bani Park Subhash Nagar, Opp. Krishna Kripa IIIrd, Jaipur-302016 (Rajasthan) INDIA, Jaipur
Hotel Ananta Palace (3 star)
Ranthambhore Road, Sawai Madhopur - 322001, Ranthambhore National Park
Amar Yatri Niwas
181/1, Tourist Complex Area, Fatehabad Road, AGRA - 282 001., Agra
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.