The island province of Palawan has been declared as a nature sanctuary of the world and for good reason. It is wrapped in a mantel of rain forests, outstanding dive sites, majestic mountains, primeval caves and pristine beaches. It is surrounded by a coral shelf that abounds with varied and colorful marine life. It boasts of exotic flora and fauna, like the mouse deer and the scaly ant eater, that are found nowhere else.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Puerto Princesa||3 night(s)||
Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast
- Round trip on seat in coach transfers
- PPS half day city tour
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Puerto Princesa
Day 2: Puerto Princesa
Things to see and do
Immaculate Concepcion Cathedral, one of the oldest churches in Puerto Princesa is also a tourist spot. Base on the structure of the Church it is noticeable that the place ...
Day 3: Free Time
Day 4: Departure
Deluxe Family Loft
Big Family Loft
Deluxe Two Singles
Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast (3 star)
Kawayanan St, Brgy San Pedro, Puerto Princesa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.