The island province of Palawan has been declared as a nature sanctuary of the world and for good reason. It is wrapped in a mantel of rain forests, outstanding dive sites, majestic mountains, primeval caves and pristine beaches. It is surrounded by a coral shelf that abounds with varied and colorful marine life. It boasts of exotic flora and fauna, like the mouse deer and the scaly ant eater, that are found nowhere else.
Experience Puerto Princesa Package3N Puerto Princesa
Car DetailsRoad transport from Puerto Princesa - Seat In Coach basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Puerto Princesa||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Round trip on seat in coach transfers
- PPS half day city tour
Palo Alto Bed & Breakfast (3 star)
Kawayanan St, Brgy San Pedro, Puerto Princesa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.