Japan is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It is a unique blend of traditional and modern with many temples and buildings from the past co-existing with modern achievements in architecture and technology. Almost all of the historical sites are still used for their original purposes while remaining open to the public. The natural beauty of Japan can be seen all year. In addition, Japan has one of the world’s lowest crime rates which makes it ideal for travelers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu
Kyoto Tokyu Hotel
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Tokyo
Day 2: Tokyo Sightseeing
Day 3: Tokyo City Tour
Day 4: Full Day Leisure Tokyo
Day 5: Tokyo To Kyoto
Travel from Tokyo to Kyoto
Fly Tokyo Haneda to Osaka
Fly Tokyo Haneda to Osaka Kobe, train
Train to Tokyo Narita, fly to Osaka
Day 6: Kyoto Sightseeing
Day 7: Leisure At Kyoto
Day 8: Kyoto To Osaka For Departure
Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu (4 star)
Shibuya Mark City, 1-12-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan, Tokyo
Kyoto Tokyu Hotel (4 star)
Gojo-sagaru, Horikawa-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto Station, Kyoto, Japan 600-8519, Kyoto
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.