Japan is one of the most popular travel destinations in the world. It is a unique blend of traditional and modern with many temples and buildings from the past co-existing with modern achievements in architecture and technology. Almost all of the historical sites are still used for their original purposes while remaining open to the public. The natural beauty of Japan can be seen all year. In addition, Japan has one of the world’s lowest crime rates which makes it ideal for travelers.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Shibuya Excel Hotel Tokyu (4 star)
Shibuya Mark City, 1-12-2 Dogenzaka, Shibuya, Tokyo 150-0043, Japan, Tokyo
Kyoto Tokyu Hotel (4 star)
Gojo-sagaru, Horikawa-dori, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto Station, Kyoto, Japan 600-8519, Kyoto
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.