Manas, at the base of foot hills of the Bhutan Himalayas in the state of Assam, with unique biodiversity and landscape is one of the first reserves included in the network of tiger reserve. The thick woodlands are called Eastern Moist deciduous forests of various types.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Manas National Park||2 night(s)||
MUSA Tiger Resort
|Breakfast and Dinner|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable transfers as per the itinerary, (vehicle will not be on disposal)
- One Elephant ride
- One round of Jeep safari at Manas including park entry fees
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Guwahati And Drive To Manas
Day 2: Manas Sightseeing
Things to see and do
Jeep Safari is the fastest way to explore the wildlife in the park. Watching them by using powerful binoculars with night vision facilities at night is an exclusive attraction...
Day 3: Departure To Airport
MUSA Tiger Resort
musa jungle Retreat Gyatigaon, Bansbari Manas National Park P.O Barengabari, Baska, BTC, Assam.Pin-781315, Manas National Park
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.