Bikaner is a city in the northwest of the state of Rajasthan in northern India. It is located 330 kilometres (205 mi) northwest of the state capital, Jaipur. Bikaner city is the administrative headquarters of Bikaner District and Bikaner division. It was formerly the capital of the princely state of Bikaner. The city was founded by Rao Bika. in 1486 and from its small origins it has developed into the fifth largest city in Rajasthan.
Explore Rajasthan2N Khimsar , 2N Bikaner and 2N Jaisalmer
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Khimsar Fort (4 star)
P.O. Khimsar, Khimsar, Nagaur District, Rajasthan 341025, Khimsar
Lallgarh Palace (4 star)
Lallgarh Complex, Ganganagar Road - 334001, Bikaner
Fort Rajwada (4 star)
No.1, Hotel Complex Jodhpur Barmer Link Road Jaisalmer 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.