Bikaner is a city in the northwest of the state of Rajasthan in northern India. It is located 330 kilometres (205 mi) northwest of the state capital, Jaipur. Bikaner city is the administrative headquarters of Bikaner District and Bikaner division. It was formerly the capital of the princely state of Bikaner. The city was founded by Rao Bika. in 1486 and from its small origins it has developed into the fifth largest city in Rajasthan.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Reach Jodhpur
- Reach Jodhpur, drive from Jodhpur to Khimsar (Approx 1.5 hrs drive), enjoy property.
- Overnight at Khimsar Fort.
Day 2: Khimsar
Day 3: Bikaner
- Drive from Khimsar to Bikaner (Approx 5 hrs drive), local sightseeing. Overnight at
Travel from Khimsar to Bikaner
Day 4: Bikaner
Day 5: Jaisalmer
- Drive from Bikaner to Jaisalmer (Approx 5 hrs drive), local sightseeing. Overnight @
Travel from Bikaner to Jaisalmer
Day 6: Jaisalmer
- Local sightseeing. Overnight at
Day 7: Departure
Khimsar Fort (4 star)
P.O. Khimsar, Khimsar, Nagaur District, Rajasthan 341025, Khimsar
Lallgarh Palace (4 star)
Lallgarh Complex, Ganganagar Road - 334001, Bikaner
Fort Rajwada (4 star)
No.1, Hotel Complex Jodhpur Barmer Link Road Jaisalmer 345001, Jaisalmer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.