Shimla was declared the summer capital of the erstwhile British Raj in India. A popular tourist destination, Shimla is often referred to as the Queen of Hills (a term coined by the British). Located in north-west Himalayas. The Kullu valley has an ancient town in its lap called Manali. Surrounded by towering peaks at an arm length, Manali's major asset is its proximity to the snowline. It is a flourishing orchard industry, a popular honeymoon destination.
Explore Shimla and Manali2N Shimla and 3N Manali
Last Booked 2 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Silverine Shimla
Hotel Angel's Inn
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Hotel Silverine Shimla (3 star)
Near High Court, The Mall - 171001, Shimla
Hotel Angel's Inn (3 star)
Naggar Road, New Manali Manali, Distt. Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India 175131, Manali
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.