Darjeeling is considered to be the “Queen of the Hills” in India. The place is remarkable for its panoramic beauty and is an ideal destination for the tourist to be in harmony with the nature. The tour to Darjeeling provides variety of activities from leisurely walk to the more grueling activities such as trekking, river rafting and other adventurous sports.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Tashi Thendup
Hotel Snow View
- Airport Transfers
- All currently applicable taxes
- All transfers & sightseeings on private basis
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport – Gangtok
- Arrive at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport & transfer to Gangtok (5,480
- ft.). On arrival check-in to hotel & rest of the day at leisure.Spend overnight at hotel in
Day Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After a delightful breakfast start for an excursion to Tsomgo Lake (12,400 ft.) & Baba
- Mandir (13,200 ft.) which is 55 kms one way from Gangtok city. Evening at leisure. Spend
- overnight at hotel in Gangtok.
Day 3: Gangtok Local Sightseeing
- After a delightful breakfast start for the full day city tour covering Tashi view point, Ganesh
- Tok& Hanuman Tok, RankaMonastery, Banjakhri Falls, Cottage Industry, Dro-dulChorten,
- Institute of Tibetology, Flower show and Handicraft Centre. Spend overnight at hotel in
Day 4: Gangtok - Pelling
- After breakfast, transfer to Pelling (6,100 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel.Spend
- overnight at hotel in Pelling .
Travel from Gangtok to Pelling
Day 5: Pelling Sightseeing
- After a delightful breakfast start for full day sightseeing. 1st Half tour - Darap village, Rimbi
- water Falls, Sewaro Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake &Khangchendzongha waterfalls. In
- afternoon start for 2nd Half tour - Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Ruins, New Halipad
- Ground. Evening at leisure. Spend overnight at hotel in Pelling.
Day 6: Pelling - Darjeeling
- Today , after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (6,710 ft.). On arrival check-in to your hotel &
- rest of the day at leisure. Stroll in the Mall by your own . Spend overnight at hotel in
Travel from Pelling to Darjeeling
Day 7: Darjeeling Local Sightseeing
- Witness the spectacular sunrise over Mt. Khangchendzongha (28,208 ft. Worlds 3rd highest
- peak at around 4 a.m) at Tiger Hill in early morning (subject to weather condition); thrill
- yourself by visiting World famous Ghoom Monastery and Batasia Loop on your way back. After a sumptuous breakfast visit Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park
- (Thursday closed), Tenzing Rock, Tibetan Refugee self-help Centre (Sunday closed), Tea
- Garden (outer view) , Japanese Temple, Peace Pagoda. In evening explore the Mall on your
- own & shop around. Spend overnight at hotel in Darjeeling.
Day 8: Darjeeling – New Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
- After breakfast check out from hotel in time and take the departure transfer to New
- Jalpaiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport for your onward journey. We wish you a
- HAPPY JOURNEY.
Hotel Tashi Thendup
Nam Nam Road Mg Marg, Nam Nam Road Mg Marg , Gangtok , 737101, Gangtok
Hotel Snow View
Middle Pelling, Middle Pelling , Pelling , Sikkim,737113, Pelling
4, Cooch Behar Road Adjacent to Darjeeling Telephone Exchange (Gandhi Road) - 34101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.