Kuala Lumpur is also known as the Garden City of Lights. With its colorful potpourri of races and cultures, KL, as the city is popularly known, is a kaleidoscope of fascinating sights and sounds. Immerse yourself in its abundance of attractions - exciting theme parks, world-class sporting events, dazzling cultural performances and entertaining nightlife.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||2 night(s)||
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Kuala Lumpur
Day 2: Sightseeing Of Kuala Lumpur
Things to see and do
The Petronas Towers, also known as the Petronas Twin Towers (Malay: Menara Petronas, or Menara Berkembar Petronas), are twin skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According ...
The National Monument is a sculpture that commemorates those who died in Malaysia 's struggle for freedom, principally against the Japanese occupation during World War II...
Dataran Merdeka (Independence Square) is one of Malaysia's most historic landmarks located in Kuala Lumpur city centre. Upon gaining independence from British rule, it was ...
Sultan Abdul Samad Building - Originally the offices of the Colonial Secretariat, they later served as the first administrative centre of the Malayan government. Built in 1848...
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur Departure
Premier Room at Sunway Resort
Club Room at Sunway Resort
Premier Family Promo at Sunway Resort
Sunway Resort Hotel & Spa (5 star)
Persiaran Lagoon, Bandar Sunway - 47500, Petaling Jaya
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.