Feel the pulse of Malaysia in Kuala Lumpur, its capital and largest city. The famous Petronas Twin Towers, the tallest building in the world, provides a bird's-eye view of the cosmopolitan metropolis and houses a multitude of shops and art galleries. For a look at the city's past, take in the 1910 Moorish-inspired Old Railway Station, the riverside Jamek Mosque and the Sultan Abdul Samad building with its 131-foot clock tower.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Kuala Lumpur - Seat In Coach Basis
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Kuala Lumpur||3 night(s)||
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Airport transfers Included
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Taxes included
- Daily breakfast except on the day of arrival
Citrus Hotel (4 star)
51 Jalan Tiong Nam, 50350 Off Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.