|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Fidalgo Goa
The Premium Class
- CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT TIME: 12:00 NOON.
Situated in the heart of Panaji, Hotel Fidalgo is close to Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, Kala Academy, and Casino Royale. Also nearby are Goa State Museum and Panaji Bridge. Hotel Fidalgo has a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharges apply). There is a business center on site. Dining options at the hotel include 5 restaurants along with a coffee shop/café and a bar/lounge. A complimentary breakfast is served each morning. Additional amenities include a library, tour/ticket assistance, and gift shops/newsstands. Self parking is complimentary. The 101 air-conditioned guestrooms at Hotel Fidalgo include minibars and safes. Wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge) is provided. Rooms are equipped with LCD TVs. Bathrooms offer showers, slippers, and complimentary toiletries. Housekeeping is offered daily.
- 28 km from the airport
- 34 km from city center
- 3 km to the beach
Facilities at hotel
- Baby Sitting
- Concierge Services
- Swimming Pool
- Children's Club
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Allowed
- Room Service
- Conference Facility
- Airport Transfer
- Coffee Shop
- Tennis Courts
The Privileged Class
The Fidalgo Suite
The Premium Class
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.