Mexico, officially the United Mexican States, is a fascinating country in North America, lying between the United States of America to the north, and Guatemala and Belize to the southeast. Mexico and the Caribbean Sea to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Mexico City||1 night(s)||
Hotel Casa Blanca
|San Miguel de Allende||1 night(s)||
Hotel Real De Minas
Holiday Inn Express Guanajuato
Hotel Emporio Zacatecas
Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core
|Puerto Vallarta||2 night(s)||
Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta
- Return Airport Transfer
- Transportation in Van or microbus or autobus with air conditioning and sound system
- Restaurant fees and tips
- Admission tickets to the archaeological sites and museums mentioned in the program
- Bus ticket on deluxe coach Guadalajara/Puerto Vallarta
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Mexico City
Day 02 : Mexico City To Queretaro / San Miguel De Allende
Travel from Mexico City to San Miguel de Allende
Fly to Leon/Guanajuato, taxi
Fly to Queretaro, bus
Day 03 : San Miguel De Allende To Guanajuato
Travel from San Miguel de Allende to Guanajuato
Walk, bus, taxi
Day 04 : Guanajuato To San Luis Potosí / Zacatecas
Travel from Guanajuato to Zacatecas
Day 05 : Zacatecas To Guadalajara
- Morning visit to the historical center and the Cathedral, one of the pearls of Mexican baroque architecture, built in rose stone during the XVIII century. Visit the Plaza de Las Armas; the Cerro de la
- Bufa hill offering a fantastic panoramic view of the city; and the Mine of Eden. In the afternoon enjoy a scenic 4 hour drive to Guadalajara, named for its beauty - “The pearl of the Occident”. Arrival and accommodation at the hotel Morales or similar.
Travel from Zacatecas to Guadalajara
Fly from Zacatecas
Bus to Aguascalientes, fly
Day 06 : Guadalajara Sightseeing
- This morning we have time to visit the Teatro Degollado; the Palacio de Gobierno and the Cathedral. We also take in the nearby village of San Pedro Tlaquepaque, now a part of the city, whose inhabitants are dedicated to the manufacture of glassblowing and a variety of arts and crafts, so you can enjoy
- choosing some gift of your holiday. In the afternoon we visit the “Tequila” region, home of the ancient and famous Mexican alcoholic drink. At the Tequila village enjoy a demonstration of the whole manufacturing process at the Hacienda La Cofradia, which hosts one of the country’s best Tequila distilleries. Accommodation.
Day 07 : Guadalajara To Puerto Vallarta
Travel from Guadalajara to Puerto Vallarta
Bus via Puerto Escondido
Day 08 : Puerto Vallarta
Day 09 : Puerto Vallarta
Hotel Casa Blanca (4 star)
Lafragua No. 7, Mexico City
Hotel Real De Minas (4 star)
Ancha de San Antonio 1, Zona Centro, 37700 San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuato, Mexico, San Miguel de Allende
Holiday Inn Express Guanajuato (3 star)
Euquerio Guerrero 120 Burocrat, Leon
Hotel Emporio Zacatecas (4 star)
Av. Hidalgo No. 703, Zacatecas
Hotel Morales Historical & Colonial Downtown Core (4 star)
Ave Corona 243 Centro, Guadalajara
Fiesta Americana Puerto Vallarta
Av. Francisco Medina Ascencio km 2.5, Puerto Vallarta
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.