Ho Chi Minh City (HCMC) is Vietnam at its most dizzying a high-octane city of commerce and culture that has driven the whole country forward with its pulsating energy. A chaotic whirl, the city breathes life and vitality into all who settle here visitors cannot help but be hauled along for the ride.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Ho Chi Minh City - A/c vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
|Ho Chi Minh City||3 night(s)||
Le Duy Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
Ho Chi Minh City
- Transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle as per program
- Local English speaking guide
- Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
- Boat trips as mentioned
- Meals as mentioned on the program
- Government taxes currently in force (V.A.T.)
- Mineral water for daily serving
- Approval letter for visa on arrival
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Ho Chi Minh City
- Upon your arrival at the Tan Son Nhat International Airport, you will be picked up and transferred to check into your hotel (early check-in is subject to the hotel’s availability). Being the heart and soul of South Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh is a bustling, dynamic and industrious city. It is not only the largest city but also the economic capital and trendsetter of Vietnam.
- In the afternoon, the HCM tour starts with a visit to the imposing Dong Khoi Street (formerly Rue Catinat). Pass by classic European-style landmarks such as the ornate City Hall (hotel de ville). Next we will go to the Notre Dame Cathedral, the most famous landmark in Vietnam as the twin bell towers can be seen from a long distance. In the same square is the famous Saigon Post Office, the largest functioning post office in Vietnam. What makes this Post Office so extraordinary is that it was designed and built by Gustave Eiffel who also designed and built the Eiffel Tower and Statue of Liberty. It is a building not to be missed.
- Afterwards dive into modern history with a tour of the Reunification Palace. Formerly the Independence Palace of the South Vietnamese president, this 60s style uwas famously stormed by tanks on April 30, 1975 signifying the fall of South Vietnam. It has been preserved in its original state, and the original tanks remain on display near the entrance gates. Continue to the harrowing War remnants museum, which comprehensively documents the travails of the long Vietnam- American War. Inside are detailed photographic exhibitions; outside is a collection of tanks, planes and weapons. A powerful experience, this museum is guaranteed to provoke strong emotions. Dinner at the local restaurant and spend your stay at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 2: Ho Chi Minh City Tour & Cu Chi Tunnels
- After breakfast, you will take the drive to the outskirts of Ho Chi Minh City for a visit to the amazing Cu Chi Tunnels, a well-known historical vestige of the Vietnamese revolution. As a distinctive architecture, this cobweb-like tunnel complex is a network of underground dug-outs of over 200 kilometers long, consisting of many layers and turnings with meeting, living and fighting quarters where we learn the first hand how the Viet Cong survived the extraordinary underground existence during the Vietnam War.
- In the afternoon, we head out to Cho Lon (Chinatown). Explore the highlights of this fascinating area, beginning with a brief visit to Binh Tay Market, the vast wholesale market selling every kind of goods. Continue to visit Thien Hau Temple, build by the Cantonese congregation and dedicated to the heavenly goddess. End your tour at the central Ben Thanh Market, where vendors display a vast array of goods and handicrafts, appealing to every taste.
- Dinner is served on a boat floating on the Saigon River. Free at leisure and spend the night at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 3: Ho Chi Minh City With Mekong Delta
- We leave Ho Chi Minh City for a beautiful scenic drive through the Mekong River Delta, home to the richest agricultural lands in Vietnam. Enjoy a boat trip to an island that houses orchard gardens and the beautiful Cai Be floating market, a famous place in the Mekong Delta. The Cai Be floating market is a magnificent site to see as hundreds of small merchant boats anchor alongside the banks of the river trading their commodities. We continue with our cruise through the maze of canals that crisscross around An Binh island.
- Lunch is served at the old house. We can enjoy the delicious fresh tropical fruits of the Delta as we continue to cruise through islands and cross the Mekong River to Vinh Long (2km). On our way back to Ho Chi Minh City. Enjoy dinner with delicious dishes at the local restaurant. Spend the night at hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Day 4: Departure
After having breakfast, you are free at leisure till check-out (the check-out time is at noon). Take the transfer to Tan Son Nhat Airport for the departure flight. End of service.
Family Suite Room
Deluxe Premium Room
Junior Suite Room
Le Duy Hotel (3 star)
18-20 Nguyen Thi Nghia Street, Dist 1, Ho Chi Minh City
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.