North Eastern India is the land of blue mountains, green valleys and red riiver. Nestled in the Eastern Himalayas this region is abundant in natural Beauty, Wild life, Flora and Fauna and its colorful peoples. A blend of which makes it the most beautiful Eco-tourism destination in south asia. The land of majestic mountains, crowned with peaks of sapphire blue the North-East happens to be the region where the sun rises first in the entire country.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Juniper Tree
Fortuna Lachen Hotel
The Fortuna Lachung
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1 Arrival And Transfer To Gangtok
Day 2: Excursion To Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir
- After breakfast, in the morning, start for excursion to Tshangu Lake (12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way from Gangtok) & through Kyongnosla Alpine Sanctuary and Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) (no entry for foreigner national, they are allowed to visit till Tshangu Lake, with a valid permit. They also have to be 02 & above is number to visit Tshangu Lake). Situated at a height of 12400Ft / 3780 Mts / 43Kms in 3Hrs one way, with an average depth of 50 ft. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around. Back to Gangtok and Overnight at Hotel.
- (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided)
- Optional Nathula(14140 Ft / 4310 Mts / 20 Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) Baba Mandir (13100Ft / 3994 Mts / 16Kms in 1Hrs one way from Tshangu Lake) is an Indo China border, controlled by the Indian Army & is situated approx 20 Kms ahead of Tshangu Lake at an height of 14140 Ft / 4310. The journey to Nathula & Baba Mandir is same up to 16 Kms. At this point the right arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Baba Mandir & left arm of the “V” which is 4 Kms takes one to Nathula.
- One can opt for Nathula Excursion by paying a supplement cost which varies from month to month. Nathula permit gets confirmed 24 hrs prior to the journey date & it is subjected to permit availability as it is allotted as per lottery. Nathula is closed on Monday & Tuesday for tourist. Organising the permit at the last moment is not possible & a clear window of 72 Hrs with proper documents is required to process the permit. To process the permit we would require 04 Passport Size Photograph & photo proof identity card such as Voter Id / Passport / Driving License. Pan card & Adhar card is not accepted as identity proof by authorities. There is no refund, incase the permit is confirmed by Sikkim tourism & due to whatsoever reason (Land slide, Heavy rain fall, VIP Movement, Health issue etc) one is not able to visit.
Day 3: Transfer To Lachen From Gangtok
Day 4: Excursion To Gurudongmar Lake And Transfer To Lachung
Travel from Gangtok to Lachen
Day 5: Sight Seeing At Yumthang & Transfer To Gangtok
Travel from Lachen to Lachung
Day 6: Departure
Hotel Juniper Tree (3 star)
Church Road (Rai Cottage) Near Pelling Taxi Stand, East Sikkim, Gangtok
Fortuna Lachen Hotel
Town Centre Lachen, Sikkim, Lachen
The Fortuna Lachung
Lachung North Sikkim 737101, India, Lachung
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.