Darjeeling is one of the popular hill stations in India that is located in the north of the Indian state, West Bengal. Darjeeling offers a tranquil ambiance as well as one can experience the panoramic view of the far-fetched Kanchenjunga Range, which is one of the major attractions in Darjeeling.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Red Cherry Residency
Hotel North Star
- Return transfers from Baghdogra Airport or NJP Railway Station
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport- Gangtok
Day 02 : Excursion To Tshangu Lake And Baba Mandir
- After breakfast at hotel you will depart for full day sightseeing of Tshangu Lake and Baba Mandir. Return to Gangtok in the evening for an overnight stay at hotel.
- Tshangu Lake: is one of the most popular destinations for tourists; it is located at 40 km from Gangtok. The lake is about 1km long, oval in shape, 15 metres deep and is considered sacred by the local people. This placid lake remains frozen during the winter months. On the way to the Lake, you will enjoy beautiful scenery and snow capped mountains. The cool water of the Lake is perfectly attuned with the scenic beauty around.
- (In case of Land slide or any other reason Tshangu Lake is closed we will provide alternate sightseeing).
Day 03 : Gangtok Sightseeing
Day04 : Gangtok To Darjeeling
Travel from Gangtok to Darjeeling
Day 05 : Darjeeling Sightseeing
Day 06 : Darjeeling To Njp Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport
Hotel Red Cherry Residency (3 star)
Opposite Sikkim Tourism Office, M. G. Marg, Gangtok 737101 Sikkim, INDIA, Gangtok
Hotel North Star
11, H. D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.