Ganapatipule is one of the most spectacular beaches along the Konkan Coast - an idyllic getaway that attracts peace-seekers, beach lovers, and pilgrims alike.The temple of Swayambhu (self-originated) Ganesh is much frequented by thousands every year. The God is considered to be the Paschim Dwardevta (Western Sentinel God of India), and those who visit Ganapatipule, make it a point to pay their respects to this great deity
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Krishna Sea View
- Twin sharing accommodation
- Route : Pune- Amaba- Kolhapur-Ganpatipule-Pune
- Non A/C transfer by car
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Amba
Things to see and do
Dajipur is situated on the border of Kolhapur and Sindhudurg districts. Rugged mountains and dense forests surround this hilly area. This quiet little place is completely cut-...
Day 02 : Proceed To Ganpatipule
Travel from Kolhapur to Ganpatipule
Day 03 : Sightseeing Around Ganpatipule
Day 04 : Departure From Ganpatipule
Hotel Landmark (4 star)
5th & 6th Floor,Amatya Tower,Dabholkar Corner,Kolhapur,Maharashtra,416001, Kolhapur
Hotel Krishna Sea View (3 star)
Major State Highway 4, Ganpati Pule, Maharashtra 415615, Ganpatipule
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.