The awe-inspiring backwater town of Kerala, is known for its lush green surroundings, majestic backwaters and unexplored natural beauty. This picturesque cluster of small islands make for a calm, serene holiday amidst the bounty of nature. Come bird-watching for rare, exotic migratory birds, especially the Siberian Crane, that flock to this beautiful land during different seasons.
Get Pampered in Kerala ( 16 Jun - 30 Sep )2N Munnar , 2N Kumarakom and 1N Kochi
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Tours and Transfers by Air - conditioned car as per itinerary with English / Hindi speaking chauffeur .
- Prices are per person based on 2 people occupying 1 double/twin room & travelling Together
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
Royal Riviera Hotel & Resort (3 star)
Cheepunkal, Kavanattinkara - 686563, Kumarakom
Emarald Hotel Cochin (3 star)
Major Road, Vyttila - 682019, Kochi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.