Austria is a country rich with history, beautiful places, traditions and activities that are distinct to the area. This tour will give you a great overview of Austria’s beautiful landscapes, rich culture and beautiful Baroque architecture. The mention of Switzerland conjures up images of snow-swathed peaks of the Alps, crystal blue lakes and houses with steeped roofs.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
ibis Wien City
Weisses Kreuz Inbk
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfers
- Train Travel – Vienna – Salzburg – Innsbruck – Venice – Florence – Rome
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Vienna
Day 2: Vienna To Salzburg
Travel from Vienna to Salzburg
Fly to Salzburg
Train via Wien Westbahnhof
Fly to Linz, train
Train via Wels Hbf
Bus Orange Ways
Day 3: Salzburg To Innsbruck
- Breakfast at hotel. In the morning you will have a half day Salzburg city tour of Sound (Seat in Coach Basis) (You have to make your own way to the starting point of this tour at Mirabellplatz, directly in front of St. Andrä Church). This wonderful ride will show you the breathtaking views of the landscape where the opening scenes of the film “Sound of Music” were filmed. Relax and listen to the original “Sound of Music” soundtrack. Our English speaking guide not only shows you the highlights of the film “Sound of Music” but also the historical and architectural landmarks in the City, as well as the picturesque Lake District. The tour will last for around 4 hours. Later return to your Hotel on your own. In the afternoon
- departure transfer to the train station to connect to your train to Innsbruck (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive Innsbruck and transfer to your hotel. Check into hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Salzburg to Innsbruck
Day 4: Explore Innsbruck
Day 5: Innsbruck To Venice
Travel from Innsbruck to Venice
Fly from Innsbruck
Train to Munich, fly
Train Austrian Railways (ÖBB)
Day 6: Venice Tour
- Breakfast at hotel. In the morning make your own way to the Tourist Office, Plaza San Marcos by 09:00 hrs. Here you will
- have a Guided Walking Tour of Venice (Seat in Coach Basis). This interesting tour is centred around the history of St. Mark's Square
- and its main monuments. We will be visiting the St. Mark's Basilica with its marble and mosaics, and the Ducal Palace where the old Republic of Venice exercised their political and commercial powers in the Doge Palace. Then cross the Bridge of Sighs arriving at the famous Venice Jail. The rest of the afternoon free to explore Venice. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Venice To Florence
- Breakfast at hotel. Check out of hotel. Join the departure transfer to train station to connect train to Florence (Standard Train Travel Included). Arrive and transfer to your Hotel by afternoon. Check into hotel. Then you can make your own way to join the Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel city of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Appenine Mountain chain it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries
- and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michaelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble façade which glows in the golden sunlight. The start point for Line A is S M Novella Station and for Line B is S. Frediano. Make your own way back to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Venice to Florence
Bus Euroturist Express
Day 8: Florence To Rome
- Breakfast at hotel. Continue on your Hop On Hop Off Tour of Florence. Explore Florence with 2 routes on this Hop On Hop Off tour. In the romantic region of Tuscany lies the jewel city of the Renaissance, Florence. Surrounded by the Apennine Mountain chain it lies in a fertile valley surrounded by the charming Tuscan vineyards and olive groves. The art galleries and museums of Florence are renowned throughout the world and holidaymakers flock to admire the superb David of Michelangelo, the Venus of Botticelli and the stunning Duomo with its marble façade which glows in the golden sunlight. The start point for Line A is S M Novella Station and for Line B is S. Frediano. Later return to your Hotel and you will be transferred at around 2 pm to Florence Train Station to connect your train to Rome (Standard Train Travel
- Included). Arrive in Rome and you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Florence to Rome
Fly from Florence
Train Trenitalia Eurostar
Train to Bologna, fly
Day 9: Rome Tour
Day 10: Rome Departure
ibis Wien City (3 star)
Schoenbrunner Strasse 92, Vienna
Altstadthotel Amadeus (3 star)
Linzergasse 43-45, Salzburg
Weisses Kreuz Inbk (3 star)
Herzog-Friedrich-Straße 31, 6020 Innsbruck, Austria, Innsbruck
Hotel Scandinavia (3 star)
Sestiere Castello, 5240, Venezia, Italy, Venice
Bretagna (4 star)
Lungarno Corsini, 6, 50123 Firenze, Italy, Florence
Montecarlo Hotel (3 star)
Via Palestro 17/A, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy, Rome
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.