Europe is a patchwork of more than 40 compulsively individualistic countries and is a dazzling and spectacular place to explore. Europe’s almost unmanageable wealth of attractions is its biggest single draw. Among its astonishing cultural heritage you’ll find everything from the birthplace of democracy in Athens, the Renaissance art of Florence, the graceful canals of Venice and the Napoleonic splendour of Paris to less obvious attractions such as the Moorish palaces of Andalucía.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Berne Opera
NH Amsterdam Centre
Central Park Hotel
- Return Airport or Train Station Transfers in all cities
- Train Travel between Paris – Amsterdam – Brussels
- 2nd Class Eurostar Brussels – London
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Paris
- Meet and greet upon arrival and transfer to hotel for check in by 14:00 hrs. Arrival transfer to your hotel in Paris. Check
- into hotel by 14:00 hrs. Then you may start Discovering Paris at your leisure with 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every day of the year. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendor of the Ecole Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous
- artworks at the Louvre including the mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed
- way. The round tour lasts approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Paris Tour
Day 3: Paris To Amsterdam
Travel from Paris to Amsterdam
Fly Paris CDG to Amsterdam
Fly Paris CDG to Brussels, train
Train to Brussels, fly to Amsterdam
Day 4: Amsterdam Tour
- Breakfast at hotel. Proceed on your own to Central Station where your tour will start. Discover the City with Hop On Hop Off Amsterdam Tour with 9 stops, located about the City. The tour ticket includes a free Canal Cruise with the Blue Boat Company or Amsterdam Canal Cruises and a free coffee at the Diamond Museum. Marvel at the original works of the famous Dutch artists in the renowned Van Gogh Museum. Contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the
- Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon, the Royal Palace, and the Madame Tussauds Tour. This starts from Central Station every 30 minutes. You could take a loop of the whole tour in 60 minutes or stop at any stops and continue later. Ticket is valid for 24 hours. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Amsterdam To Brussels To London
Travel from Amsterdam to London
Train to Rotterdam, fly to London City
Fly Amsterdam to London City
Fly Amsterdam to London Gatwick, train
Day 6: London Tour
- Breakfast at hotel. The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off 24 hours Ticket - See top London attractions at your own pace on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! With three family-friendly tour routes and three transport link services available, this hop-on hop-off bus in London offers a perfect day of sightseeing for all the family. From the comfort of a spacious open-top double-decker bus, see all the top sights like the London Eye, Big Ben, Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and more. Redeem your voucher and then ride around London aboard your spacious
- open-top double-decker bus. Your London sightseeing ticket can be used on three of the main tour routes – red, yellow or blue – as well as the transport links: black, green and purple. Tour routes are great options for all the family, boasting entertaining commentary for both adults and kids plus children’s activity packs Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: London Departure
Hotel Berne Opera (3 star)
37 Rue de Berne, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
NH Amsterdam Centre (4 star)
Stadhouderskade 7, 1054 ES Amsterdam, Netherlands, Amsterdam
Central Park Hotel (3 star)
49/67 Queensborough Terrace, London W2 3SY, United Kingdom, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.