The nearly six centuries of Ottoman rule over southeastern Europe provided ample opportunity for the spread of Islam. Indeed, among the nations that now comprise the Balkans Peninsula (Albania, Bosnia-Hercegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia) the visible Muslim component to their populations are readily evident.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Holiday Inn Sofia
Hotel Continental Skopje
Tirana International Hotel
Grand Hotel Park
BRISTOL HOTEL MOSTAR
City Hotel Ljubljana
Austria Trend Hotel Bosei
- Return Airport Transfers
- Travel by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Sightseeing & Admissions as per program
- English Speaking Guide included for Sightseeing Tours
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Sofia
Day 02 : Sofia To Skopje
Things to see and do
Macedonian National Theatre. Built in 1945. With its big white walls, and almost without windows and with an incline, it is known as "the bounce board." It was made by Stefan ...
Travel from Sofia to Skopje
Day 03 : Skopje Sightseeing
- Breakfast at hotel, guided city tour of Skopje. Visit to the old Train station – first train station on the Balkan and in that time was the most beautiful object on the Balkan; The monument of Mother Teresa; The house of Mother Teresa; The Stone Bridge – monumental building in the center of the city and the most imposing monument in our country and on the Balkan, built in the beginning of the VI century; Daut Pasin Imam – monument of the Islam architecture from the XV century; The church St. Spas, built
- at the end of the XVII century, and place which holds the relics of the greatest Macedonian Revolutionary Goce Delcev (1872-1903); The Fortress Kale – the most outstanding tourist attraction of
- the city Skopje. After the finish of the tour walk through the old Skopje, market place. Some time for shopping. Dinner at hotel, Overnight at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 04 : Skopje To Ohrid - Tirana
Travel from Skopje to Tirana
Bus SAS mk
Day 05 : Tirana To Dubrovnik
- Breakfast at hotel. We proceed for a guided sightseeing tour of Tirana including Skender Bey Square, the Mosque of Ethem Bey and a visit to the National Museum (Admission Included)
- representing the flow of Albanian history and housing the finds from archaeological sites across the country. By mid day we will make our way to Dubrovnik in Croatia. Arrive in around 6 hours to our hotel and check in. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Tirana to Dubrovnik
Mini Bus, bus
Day 06 : Dubrovnik To Mostar
- Breakfast at hotel, morning guided Panoramic city tour of Dubrovnik. You will walk through the old town of Dubrovnik, also included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and much more. In the
- afternoon proceed to Mostar. It will take us around 3 hours to reach Mostar. Arrive in Mostar and start with a guided Panoramic city tour of Mostar. We start with the Old Town of Mostar. Alongside the bridge at the Old Town you can have a look at nice bazaars, mosques, souvenir shops, beautiness and greenness of Neretva river and much more Later transfer to hotel. Dinner at hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Travel from Dubrovnik to Mostar
Day 07 : Mostar To Sarajevo
- Breakfast at hotel, we proceed to Sarajevo this morning. Arrive there in 2.5 hrs and start with your guided Panoramic city tour of Sarajevo will show you the Bacarsija, the cobbled old town market
- where the city was founded by the Ottomans in the 15th century. Admire Gazi Husrev-beg’s Mosque and the Olympic Stadium before visiting the Sarajevo War Tunnel Museum, revered by the locals as an inanimate war hero. Shop or explore Sarejevo at your own pace. Later check in hotel. Dinner at hotel, overnight at hotel.
Travel from Mostar to Sarajevo
Day 08 : Sarajevo To Zagreb
Travel from Sarajevo to Zagreb
Bus Croatia Bus
Day 09 : Zagreb To Ljublijana
Travel from Zagreb to Ljubljana
Bus Croatia Bus
Day 10 : Ljublijana To Bled
- Breakfast at Hotel. We will transfer to Lake Bled. The Bled Lake came into existance when the Bohinj Glacier moved away. It is 2120 m long, up to 1380 m wide and it is of the tectonic origin, After the last Ice Age, the Bohinj Glacier deepend its natural tectonic hollow and gave it its present form. When the
- ice melted the basin was filled with water. The lake has no considerable affluents except some streams. The thermal springs in the northeast part are captured in three swimming pools: at the Toplice Grand hotel.Park Hotel and Golf Hotel. The beauty of the lake is stressed by the island on the west side. The temperature of the lake reaches up to 25°C in the summer and gets ice covered in winter. Proceed for a guided Lake Bled tour with Pletna Boat Ride including visit the Bled castle. Later some free time for local shopping. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Ljubljana to Bled
Walk, train, bus
Day 11 : Bled To Vienna
Travel from Bled to Vienna
Train Austrian Railways (ÖBB)
Day 12 : Vienna
Holiday Inn Sofia
111 Alexander Malinov Blvd, Sofia
Hotel Continental Skopje (3 star)
Bul. Aleksandar Makedonski B.B., Skopje
Tirana International Hotel (4 star)
City Center, Skenderbej Square 8, Tirana
Grand Hotel Park (4 star)
Setaliste Kralja Zvonimira 39, Dubrovnik
BRISTOL HOTEL MOSTAR (4 star)
BA-88000 Mostar, Mostarskog bataljona bb, Mostar
Hotel Hollywood (4 star)
Dr. Mustafe Pintola 23, Ilidza, Sarajevo
International Hotel (4 star)
Miramarska 24, Zagreb
City Hotel Ljubljana (3 star)
Dalmatinova Street, 15, Ljubljana
Cesta Svobode 8, Bled
Austria Trend Hotel Bosei (4 star)
Gutheil -Schoder -Gasse 7, Vienna
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.