Darjeeling is thought to be derived from the word Dorjeeling, which literally means 'the place of Dorjee' the majestic thunderbolt.Darjeeling grew in prominence during the mid 19th century when, because of its climate, the British first established a hill station there after leasing it from the Chogyal of Sikkim and later discovered that the area was particularly well suited for tea plantations.
Glimpse of Bengal Package2N Lataguri , 2N Kalimpong , 2N Darjeeling and 1N Mirik
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only.
Kalamati Road, Purba lataguri Dooars - 735219, India, Lataguri
The Soods Garden Retreat
8.5Miles, Rishi Road, Near Petrol Pump - 734301, Kalimpong
Hotel Mohit (3 star)
H.D. Lama Road - 734101, Darjeeling
Krishnanaga - 734214, Mirik
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.