Bhutan is a sanctuary of magnificent scenery in the heart of Himalayas. The country’s history stretches back to the origins of Buddhism and its spiritually rich people are enterprising, Pragmatic and delightfully humorous.
Glimpse Of Bhutan1N Phuntsholing , 1N Thimphu , 1N Punakha and 2N Paro
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return airport transfer from NJP railway station or Bagdogra Airport.
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis).
- Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Bhutan Residence (3 star)
Norgay lam - 21101, Phuntsholing
Wangchuk Hotel, Thimphu (3 star)
Opposite Stadium, Changlam 19, Thimphu
Dragons Nest (3 star)
Wangdue Phodrang, Bhutan, Punakha
Hotel Galingkha (3 star)
Norzin Lam, Post Box: 368 Thimphu, Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.