Paris offers the largest concentration of tourist attractions in France, and possibly in Europe. Besides some of the world's most famous musuems, its has a vibrant historic city centre, a beautiful riverscape, an extensive range of historic monuments, including cathedrals, chapels and palaces, plus one of the most famous nightlife scenes in the world.
Glimpse of Europe2N Paris , 2N Amsterdam and 2N London
Last Booked 10 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Train Travel between Paris – Amsterdam – Brussels
- 2 nd Class Eurostar Brussels – London
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Hotel Berne Opera (3 star)
37 Rue de Berne, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
NH Amsterdam Centre (4 star)
Stadhouderskade, 7 1054ES, Amsterdam
Central Park Hotel (3 star)
49/67 Queensborough Terrace, London W2 3SY, United Kingdom, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.