Paris offers the largest concentration of tourist attractions in France, and possibly in Europe. Besides some of the world's most famous musuems, its has a vibrant historic city centre, a beautiful riverscape, an extensive range of historic monuments, including cathedrals, chapels and palaces, plus one of the most famous nightlife scenes in the world.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Berne Opera
NH Amsterdam Centre
Central Park Hotel
- Train Travel between Paris – Amsterdam – Brussels
- 2 nd Class Eurostar Brussels – London
- Sightseeing Tours on Seat In Coach Tours as mentioned in program
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Paris
- Arrive and make your own way to your Hotel for check in by l400hrs. Check into Hotel by 1400hrs. Then you may start
- Discovering Paris at your leisure with 2 Days Hop-on Hop-off Tour. The Paris City Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest
- way to get around town. You can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over two day period. The
- open-top double-decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer. every
- day of the year.. Get a bird's eye view of the cobbled streets of the Left Bank and the Napoleonic splendour of the Ecole
- Militaire. See the Eiffel Tower, Paris' most famous landmark. Stop off at the Arc de Triomphe and walk down the stylish
- Champs-Elysees. Become acquainted with some of the world's most famous artworks at the Louvre including the
- mysterious Mona Lisa. Discover the main sites of Paris in an original and relaxed way. The round tour lasts
- approximately 2 hours and 15minutess with frequent daily departures. You may break your tour at any of our nine stops
- and continue later. You can stop at this stops and also shop. A multi-lingual system is available on all buses allowing you
- to hear commentaries in one of the 8 languages. Your ticket will be valid for 2 consecutive days. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Paris
- Breakfast at Hotel. Continue with your 2nd Day of your Hop-on Hop-off Tour is the easiest way to get around town. You
- can hop-on and off at any of the nine stops as often as you like over a one or two day period. The open-top double-
- decker bus provides fantastic views from the top floor. Buses depart every 10 minutes in summer and every 20 minutes
- in winter, every day of the year. Recorded commentary is available on-board in French, English, Spanish, German,
- Italian, Japanese, Russian and Chinese. You will receive headphones for the commentary the first time you use your
- ticket. Overnight at Hotel
Day 3: Paris – Amsterdam
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to Paris Train station to connect to your train to Amsterdam (Standard Class
- Train Ticket Included to Amsterdam). Make your own way to your Hotel. Check into Hotel. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Paris to Amsterdam
Fly Paris CDG to Amsterdam
Fly Paris CDG to Brussels, train
Train to Brussels, fly to Amsterdam
Day 4: Amsterdam
- Breakfast at Hotel. Proceed on your own to Central Station where your tour will start. Discover the City with Hop On Hop
- Off Amsterdam Tour with 9 stops, located about the City. The tour ticket includes a free Canal Cruise with the Blue
- Boat Company or Amsterdam Canal Cruises and a free coffee at the Diamond Museum. Marvel at the original works of
- the famous Dutch artists in the renowned Van Gogh Museum. Contemplate the heart-rending history of the Jewish
- community with a visit to the home of the diarist Anne Frank. There are plenty of museums to explore including
- Amsterdam's Historisch Museum, Rembrandt House Museum, Madame Tussauds, the Diamond Museum and the
- Jewish Historical Museum. Other must-see attractions include the Amsterdam Dungeon, the Royal Palace, and the
- Madame Tussauds Tour. This starts from Central Station every 30 minutes. You could take a loop of the whole tour in 60
- minutes or stop at any stops and continue later. Ticket is valid for 24hours. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 5: Amsterdam – Brussels – London
- Breakfast at Hotel. Make your own way to Amsterdam train station to connect your train to Brussels (Standard Class
- Train Ticket Included). Then connect to an Eurostar Train to London (Standard Class Train Ticket Included). Make
- your own way to your Hotel. Rest of the day free at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Travel from Amsterdam to London
Train to Rotterdam, fly to London City
Fly Amsterdam to London City
Fly Amsterdam to London Gatwick, train
Day 6: London
- Breakfast at Hotel. The Original London Sightseeing Tour: Hop-on Hop-off 24hours Ticket – See top London
- attractions at your own pace on a comprehensive hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour! With three family-friendly tour routes
- and three transport link services available, this hop-on hop-off bus in London offers a perfect day of sightseeing for all the
- family. From the comfort of a spacious open-top double-decker bus, see all the top sights like the London Eye, Big Ben,
- Westminster Abbey, Tower Bridge and more. Redeem your voucher, and then ride around London aboard your spacious
- open-top double-decker bus. Your London sightseeing ticket can be used on three of the main tour routes – red, yellow
- or blue – as well as the transport links: black, green and purple. Tour routes are great options for all the family, boasting
- entertaining commentary for both adults and kids plus children’s activity packs Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7: London
Hotel Berne Opera (3 star)
37 Rue de Berne, 75008 Paris, France, Paris
NH Amsterdam Centre (4 star)
Stadhouderskade, 7 1054ES, Amsterdam
Central Park Hotel (3 star)
49/67 Queensborough Terrace, London W2 3SY, United Kingdom, London
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.