The Chandigarh city is situated in a picturesque setting under the foot of Shivalik Hills at a height of the sea level. Chandigarh derives its name from the temple of "Chandi Mandir" located in the vicinity of the site selected for the city. Manali is an important hill station of North part of India and is the destination of thousands of tourists each year. Its cool atmosphere provides a wonderful haven for the ones trouble by the hot Indian summers. Manali is also famous for adventure sports.
Glimpse of Manali And Chandigarh3N Manali and 1N Chandigarh
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- All transfers by Ac Indigo or Similar car
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- All applicable taxes
Sarthak Resorts (3 star)
VPO Khakhnal, Left Bank, Naggar Road, Teshil Manali, District Kullu, Manali
Hotel Shagun (3 star)
Chandigarh - Zirakpur - Shimla Highway, Zirakpur, Mohali Distt - 140603, Chandigarh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.