Thailand is predominantly a Buddhist kingdom almost equidistant from India and China. Known by outsiders as Siam for centuries, Thailand has been something of a Southeast Asian migratory, cultural, and religious crossroads. Thailand offers over 1,000 miles of coastline of white sandy beaches, bays and coves, with many beach and island activities for people of all ages.
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Howard Square Boutique Hotel
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Bangkok city tour as per itinerary
- Safari World with Marine Park Tour with Lunch
- Airport transfer on SIC
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok
On arrival transfer to your hotel in Bangkok. Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Half Day City Tour Of Bangkok
After breakfast proceed for a half day city tour of Bangkok. Evening is free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Bangkok Safari
After breakfast proceed for Safari Work with Marine Park tour. Evening is free for last minute shopping. Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Departure
Morning is free for leisure. Afternoon check out of your hotel for transfer to airport for your onward flight.
Howard Square Boutique Hotel (3 star)
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road (Charoen Rat Road), Bangkhlo, Bangkholaem, Bangkok, Thailand 10120., Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.