Thailand is predominantly a Buddhist kingdom almost equidistant from India and China. Known by outsiders as Siam for centuries, Thailand has been something of a Southeast Asian migratory, cultural, and religious crossroads. Thailand offers over 1,000 miles of coastline of white sandy beaches, bays and coves, with many beach and island activities for people of all ages.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Howard Square Boutique Hotel
- Bangkok city tour as per itinerary
- Safari World with Marine Park Tour with Lunch
- Airport transfer on SIC
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Bangkok
Day 2: Half Day City Tour Of Bangkok
Day 3: Bangkok Safari
Day 4: Departure
Howard Square Boutique Hotel (3 star)
3641/10 North-South Sathon Road (Charoen Rat Road), Bangkhlo, Bangkholaem, Bangkok, Thailand 10120., Bangkok
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.