The most important centres for tourism are in Bhutan's capital Thimphu, and in the western city of Paro, near India. Taktshang, a cliff side monastery (Called the "Tiger's Nest" in English) overlooking the Paro Valley, is one of the country's attractions. This temple is incredibly sacred to Buddhists. Housed inside the temple is a cave in which the Buddhist Deity who brought Buddhism to Bhutan fasted for 90 days as he battled the demons that inhabited this valley, in order to spread Buddhism
Car DetailsRoad transport from Paro - Non A/C Vehicle ( Hyundai Tucson or Santa fe SUV )
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Welcome on Arrival.
- All airport transfers.
- Sightseeing & transportation within Bhutan.
- All internal permits, internal taxes.
- Return Transfer from Paro International Airport.
Hotel Sambhav (3 star)
Post Box 1067, Chubachu -, Thimphu
Ugyen Phendeyling Resort (3 star)
Satsam Chorten Tsendo Paro Bhutan, Paro
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.