Ladakh is a high altitude mountainous region bounded by the Karakoram Range from the north and the Great Himalayas in the south. It is a land that abounds in awesome physical features set in an enormous and spectacular environment. Often described as ‘Moonland’ on account of the unique lunar landscape, Ladakh was an independent mountain kingdom for close to a millennium.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Caravan Centre
- Inner line permit for visiting restricted / protected areas
- All transfers by 01 Non-A/C Vehicle (Scorpio /Toyota Qualis / Tavera /Tata Grande / Safari or similar vehicles)
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary on point–to-point basis
- All applicable hotel taxes
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Leh
Day 2: Leh Local Sightseeing.
Things to see and do
Shey used to be the capital and the home for Ladakh's royal family up until the Dogra conquests forced the royal family to be stripped of their power and move to Stok. The ...
Thiksey Monastery is the largest monastery in central Ladakh district in Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated 18 km from Leh in the Indus valley.The Tibetan Buddhist monastery ...
Sindhu Ghat is a beautiful riverbank, situated near the Shey village in Leh. It is known for its unique and scenic landscape, which is consists of barren mountains, rocky ...
Kali Mata temple is a locally popular temple near Leh Airport dedicated to Goddess Kali.Kali means the godess of death. this temple is rear because this is the only temple ...
Day 3: Leh To Pangong Lake Later Back To Leh
Things to see and do
Pangong Tso, A beautiful high altitude lake at 4350 meters with deep blue waters, surrounded by tall mountain peaks. This lake lies on the Indo - China boundary, with only one...
Day 4: Leh To Khardungla Later Back To Leh
Day 5: Drop To Leh Airport
Hotel Caravan Centre (3 star)
Skara, Leh - 194101, Ladakh, India, Leh
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.