The largest state in India and home to the mesmerising sand dunes of the Thar Desert, Rajasthan was once the hub of royal families in India.Rajasthan, literally translated as the "land of kings", is the largest state in India. Along the Western border of the country, the state is the epicentre of several art forms, folk cultures and traditional rituals and customs, followed with much enthusiasm till date.
Glimpses of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Meet & Greet upon arrival at Airport / Station
- Hotel Accommodation as per the name mentioned in the Category for duration as mentioned in the itinerary.
Hotel Glitz (3 star)
Sitarampuri, Near Brampuri Police Station, Amer Road - 302002, Jaipur
Chandra Inn (3 star)
Airport Road, Jodhpur – 342001 Rajasthan , India., Jodhpur
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.