Kovalam has three beaches separated by rocky outcroppings in its 17 km coastline, the three together form the famous crescent of the Kovalam beach Kanyakumari, Surrounded by Majestic Hills and the plains bordered by colourful sea-shores, fringed with coconut trees and paddy fields, here and there are few elevated patches of red cliffs with undulating valleys and plains .
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Sea View
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Trivandrum To Kovalam ( 15kms/40minutes)
Day 02 : Kovalam Sightseeing
Day 03 : Kovalam To Kanyakumari (90kms/2hrs)
Things to see and do
Its importance as a Hindu pilgrim center, it is famous for its beautiful views of sunrise and sunset over the waters. It was once referred to as the Alexandria of the east. ...
Travel from Kovalam to Kanyakumari
Day 04 : Kanyakumari To Trivandrum (100kms/3hrs )
Hotel Sea View (3 star)
East Car Street - 629702, Kanyakumari
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.