The North Indian state of Rajasthan comprises some of the most visited cities in India. These include Jaipur or the Pink City, renowned for the Hawa Mahal and City Palace, Udaipur which is famous for the Lake Palace, Jaisalmer that sees visitors from far and wide coming to see the ancient havelis, the spectacular Sam san dunes of Rajasthan. Jodhpur or the Blue City, which houses the Umaid Bhawan Palace and Mehrangarh Fort on the outskirts of the city.
Glory Of Rajasthan2N Jaipur , 2N Jodhpur and 2N Udaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Return transfers to Udaipur Airport / Railway station by AC Vehicle
- Assistance on Arrival
- Travel throughout the journey in an AC car
- Maximum kilometer blockage will be 2000 km with toll tax, parking, overnight Etc.
- Government service Tax
- Sightseeing as per the Itinerary by AC vehicle
Hotel Mosaic (3 star)
141, Officer’s Campus, Sirsi Road, Vaishali Nagar - 302021, Jaipur
Nirali Dhani & Resort (3 star)
Siddhanath Circle, Near Chopasni Filter House, Chopasni Road - 342001, Jodhpur
Vishnupriya Hotel (3 star)
9, Garden Road, Near Gulab Bagh - 313001, Udaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.