The ‘4 Days Trip to Goa’ package is an ideal option for holidaymakers to enjoy the sun, sand and surf. The journey will start with the exploration of Old Goa churches such as The Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier.Later, you will visit the famous North Goa beaches such as Anjuna and Calangute beach. The final day of this tour is dedicated to the exploration of Colva Beach, a popular place in South Goa.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Adamo The Bellus
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Goa
Day 2: North Goa Tour
- The 2nd day of your 4 days tour to Goa is dedicated to the exploration of North Goa beaches.
- The charm of Goa beaches lies in its beautiful beaches lined on the seashore and attracts a huge crowd of Indian and international tourists. Some popular beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing.
- Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewelry, handicrafts and souvenirs. Also enjoy boat cruise on River Mandovi.
- The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa. Proceed towards the Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping. Dinner and overnight stay in Goa.
Day 3: South Goa Tour
Day 4: Depart Goa
Superior Double Room
Adamo The Bellus (3 star)
Naika Vaddo Calangute, Bardez, Calangute - 403516, Goa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.