Goa is India's smallest state by area and the fourth smallest by population. Located in West India in the region known as the Konkan, it is bounded by the state of Maharashtra to the north and by Karnataka to the east and south, while the Arabian Sea forms its western coast. Goa is India's richest state with a GDP per capita two and a half times that of the country as a whole.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Pick Up and droop From the Airport
- Well Appointed Air Conditioned Accommodation /
- Satellite TV / Telephone/ Minibar on Chargeable / Safe- Locker, Welcome Drink on arrival ( non- alcoholic
- All Buffet Meals as per Plan
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool ( Swim Suit Compulsory), Wi-Fi connectivity on chargeable basis,
- 1 day sight seeing by AC coach
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrive Goa
Day 2: In Goa
Day 3: In Goa
Day 4: Transfer To Airport/ Railway Station.
Godwin Hotel (4 star)
Fort Aguada Road, Arpora, near Cafe Coffee Day, Candolim, Goa
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.