Delhi, a potpourri of cultures, traditions, architecture, and human diversity.Located on the banks of river Yamuna. Old Delhi got some of its landmark monuments such as Red Fort, Humayunâs Tomb and Jama Masjid, from the Mughal rulers. Jaipur is the perfect gem in the desert located in the state of Rajasthan. Fondly known as the Pink City because of the pink coloured buildings in the old city.
Golden Triangle Delight Tour Standard Package2N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Travel throughout the entire journey in an air condition car
- Maximum KM blockage will be 2000 km with Toll Tax, Parking, Night Halt, State Tax, Etc
- A 24 - hour helpline.
- Assistance on Arrival
Hotel Pitrashish Grand
59/37, New Rohtak Road, Near Liberty Cinema Hall, New Delhi, DL 110005, Delhi
Hotel Taj Inn (3 star)
18/163, B/4, Fatehabad Road, Taj View Crossing, Bagichi - 282 001, Agra
Hotel Palms (3 star)
Ashok Marg, C-Scheme, Near HDFC Bank - 302001, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.