Delhi also known as the National Capital Territory of India is the capital of India. Agra is a city on the banks of the river Yamuna in the northern state of Uttar Pradesh. Agra is also known for its fabulous handicrafts, made of marble and softstone inlay work. The Mughals were great patrons of arts and crafts.A world-renowned wonder,Taj Mahal sits pretty on the northern side of this green paradise.
Golden Triangle Tour Packages1N Delhi , 1N Agra and 2N Jaipur
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Classic Diplomat
Hotel Taj Galaxy
Hotel Red Fort
- A/C vehicle from complete trip from Delhi to Jaipur.
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Hotel Classic Diplomat (3 star)
A-4, NH-8, Near IG International, Mahipalpur, New Delhi, DL 110076, Delhi
Hotel Taj Galaxy (3 star)
18-B, Taj Nagari Phase-I, Fatehabad Road Agra - 282001 Uttar Pradesh, India, Agra
Hotel Red Fort (3 star)
Near Jaipur Golden Petrol Pump Amer Kunda Jaipur Rajasthan, Jaipur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.