Jaldapara is situated in the foothills of eastern Himalayas. The river Torsha flows through this rain forest sanctuary which is mostly covered with tall grasses, the sanctuary encompasses a luxuriant vegetation and a rich variety of wildife. The Malangi River also flows nearby from east to west. Riding elephants and 4x4 safaris are the only ways to move inside this forest. An elephant safari is preferred by most people staying at Jaldapara (in holong lodge or tourism lodge) overnight.
Green Dooars Deluxe Package1N Jaldapara and 2N Lataguri
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
- Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers.
- Rates are valid for Indian Nationals only
- All permit fees and hotel taxes (as per itinerary)
WBTDC Tourist Lodge
P O Madarihat Dist Jalpaiguri, Dooars , West Bengal,735220, Jaldapara
Lataguri Green Castle Resort (3 star)
Opp. Gorumara National Park, National Highway 31, Jalpaiguri - 735101, Lataguri
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.