Gujarat is the 7th largest state in India, located in the western part of India with a coastline of 1600 km (longest in India). It is one of the most popular tourist regions in the country, and was visited by 19.8 million tourists in 2010-11. Gujarat offers scenic beauty from Great Rann of Kutch to the hills of Saputara.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Prince Residency
The Riverside Palace
|Sasan Gir||1 night(s)||
The Fern Gir Forest Resort
Radhika Beach Resort
Top3 Lords Resort
- Transport services as per itinerary by air-conditioned car (1-2 pax - Indigo or similar, 3-4 pax - Toyota Innova)
- Assistance, toll, interstate taxes, Govt. Service Tax.
- Jeep Safari is included
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Bhuj
Day 02 Gondal:
- This day you will drive to Gondal. On arrival transfer to the Orchard Palace. After a quick break you will visit to the Naulakha Palace, adorned with stone carvings. It was constructed as a gift for Maharaja BhagwatSinhJi, when he completed 25 years of his rule on Gondal. Later visit an amazing collection of vintage cars followed by visit to Bhuvaneswary Ayurvedic Library, where you
- will be initiated with the process of making the centuries old Ayurvedic medicines. Overnight in Gondal.
Travel from Bhuj to Gondal
Day 03 : Sasangir
- After breakfast drive to Sasangir. Enroute visit Junagadh, it has lovely houses with Stucco work - Italian influence. You will visit the museum fort with Buddhist caves and Ashokan edict. After the sightseeing, continue your drive to Sasangir. On arrival in Sasangir, transfer to Camp. Sasangir is the only place in the world outside Africa, where the Lion can be seen in its natural habitat,
- the last remaining Bastion of the Asiatic Lion. Gir is also home to one of the largest Leopard populations in any park in India, making it an excellent place to see big cats of a different kind.Overnight in the SasanGir.
Travel from Gondal to Sasan Gir
Day 04 : Diu
- In the morning, you shall experience a safari to SasanGir national park. This sanctuary is known all over the world for being the natural abode of Asiatic Lions. A safari in the Gir National Park
- will be one of the most memorable and popular highlights of this trip. The forests in Sasangir consist of dry desert vegetation, with scrub and thorn bushes extending over the dry soil and the rough rocky outcrops. It thins out giving a better chance to see the animals and birds in the Park. Later continue your drive to Diu. On arrival in Diu, check into your hotel. Overnight at Diu.
Things to see and do
Gir National Park is one of the India's finest wildlife sanctuaries located in Gujarat. This national park is set up in an area of 1412 square km. of lush deciduous forests....
Travel from Sasan Gir to Diu
Day 05 Diu :
Day 06 : Bhavnagar
- This day after early breakfast drive to Bhavnagar, the place of several lakes and temples. Bhavnagar lies in the southeast corner of the peninsular region of Gujarat known as Kathiawad or Saurashtra. On arrival check in at the Hotel Nilambagh Palace. Nilambagh Palace Bhavnagar was originally built as a private dwelling to Sir Takhat Singh. The house has been
- converted into a renowned heritage hotel in the state of Gujarat. The Nilambagh palace is set in 40,000sqft of lawn and garden. The pillared portico, stepped arches, pleasant center courtyard, turning
- marble staircase, the dining hall furnished with European chandeliers, Belgian mirrors, oil paintings and carved Burma teak furniture, the lobby with its king sized royal portraits, stuffed panthers and chandeliers and the historic library are some highlights of the property. Later visit Gandhi Smriti, which has a library, a small museum, gallery and memorial to the founder of India. Overnight in the Bhavnagar.
Travel from Diu to Bhavnagar
Day 07 : Excursion To Palitana&lothal
- Today you will take an excursion to Lothal. En-route visit
- Palitana. It is the base for visiting one of the 5 important pilgrimage centers of the Jains. The
- impressive Jain temple complex on Shatrunjaya hill is at an altitude of 591 m. ShatrunjayaCity, is the
- largest temple complex of India. The ascent of 3.5 Kms climb up a winding path has 3950 steps. The
- temple complex has 863 temples strung along two ridges of the hill, with further temples in the
- hollow. Most of the temples are named after their founders and are mostly built over a period of 1000
- years in the11th century and rebuilt in the 16th century". Just before 80 Kms from Ahmedabad visit
- Lothal. Lothal city is one of the well known cities of the ancient Indus valley civilization. The origin and
- history of Lothal can be dated back to 2400 BC. Lothal in Gujarat is one of the primary sites of archaeology. Though, it was discovered in the year 1954, but its excavation work began on the
- February 13, 1955, which continued till May 19, 1960. It was done by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI). Return back to hotel. Overnight in Bhavnagar.
Day 08 : Ahmedabad
- Today after breakfast drive to Ahmedabad. On arrival check into your hotel. Later visit Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque) built by Ahmed Shah in 1424, The façade is emphasized by the
- spacious courtyard paved in marble with a tank in the middle. It has a screen of arches flanked by a
- pillared portico. Later visit the Sabarmati Ashram founded in 1917, where Mahatma Gandhi, the"Father of Nation" lived as a lawyer after his return from South Africa. It was the starting point for
- Gandhiji's celebrated 24 day, 385 km Salt March to Dandi in 1930. It has a library, archives and a picture gallery depicting Gandhiji's life. Overnight in Ahmedabad.
Things to see and do
Travel from Bhavnagar to Ahmedabad
Day 09 : Returns To Airport
Hotel Prince Residency (3 star)
Mirzapar Highway, College Road, Opposite Toran Raan Resort - 370001, Bhuj
The Riverside Palace
The Riverside Palace, Ashapura Road, Gondal, Gujarat, India, Gondal
The Fern Gir Forest Resort (5 star)
Sasan Junagadh Road - 362135, Sasan Gir
Radhika Beach Resort (3 star)
Nagoa Beach Road - 362520, Daman
Top3 Lords Resort (3 star)
Plot No. 1 & 2, Nr. BPCL Petrol Pump, Budhel - Vertej Cross Road - 364002, Bhavnagar
The Pride (5 star)
Judges Bungalow Road, Off S.G. Road -380054, Ahmedabad
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.