The city of wealth and abundance, Srinagar is one of the most scenic and picturesque places in India. It is located on the banks of the Jhelum River and contains serene lakes like Dal, Nagin and Anchar.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Royal Batoo
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival At Srinagar To Gulmarg
Day 2: Gulmarg To Srinagar
Travel from Gulmarg to Srinagar
Day 3: Srinagar - Excursion To Sonmarg
Day 4: Srinagar - Excursion To Pahalgam
Things to see and do
Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields. Also visit Avantipura Ruins & Anantnag Sulpher Springs enroute, Enjoy the bounty of Nature at Pahalgam, ...
Day 5: Depart Srinagar
Royal Park (3 star)
Outer Gulmarg Link Road - 193403, Gulmarg
Hotel Royal Batoo (3 star)
Kohen Khan Khayam, Dalgate - 190003, Srinagar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.