Guwahati is a fast growing metropolitan city that is by far the most important city in the state of Assam. Today it is known as the largest commercial, educational and industrial center of the entire northeastern region in India. The fabled land of tea plantations and nature tourism has many other gems up its sleeve to lure visitors. The gateway to seven sisters (seven states of northeast India) is indeed a land that hides a few mysteries under its veil.
Guwahati 2 Nights 3 Days Package2N Guwahati
Last Booked 5 hours ago
Car DetailsRoad transport from Guwahati - Non A/C Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Inner Line Permits for Arunachal Pradesh
- All transfers by 01 private vehicle as per itinerary
- Sightseeing as per itinerary
Hotel Rialto (3 star)
G.N.B. Near Lakhtokia Over-Bridge, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Guwahati - 781001, Guwahati
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.