Hampi is a village in northern Karnataka state, India. It is located within the ruins of Vijayanagara, the former capital of the Vijayanagara Empire. Predating the city of Vijayanagara, it continues to be an important religious centre, housing the Virupaksha Temple, as well as several other monuments belonging to the old city. The ruins are a UNESCO World Heritage Site, listed as the Group of Monuments at Hampi.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- The above package is not valid during national holidays, festivals.
- All transfers and sightseeing by
- Experienced driver for your entire trip
- All toll, tax, parking, driver Bata & fuel cost.
- Total Kilometres Blocked
- All Taxes
- Supplement Cost - A/c Indigo/Xylo/Swift Dzire/Etios/Verito Rs.2,000/- And A/c Innova Rs.3200/-
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrive At Hampi
Things to see and do
Day 02 : Hampi To Hospet
- After Breakfast Check out. Visit Virupaksha Temple, Ganesh images, Malyavanth Temple, Lashmi Narashimha temple, Badavilinga, Lotus Mahal, Queens Bath, Mahanavami Dibba, Secret Chamber, Vittal Temple, Stone Chariot. evening it is the time to bid farewell. On time transfer.
- to Hospet Railway Station for your return journey.
Things to see and do
The Mahanavami Dibba, a square structure, is another popular attraction in Hampi, which was constructed by the King Krishnadevaraya after his win over Udayagiri (in present-...
Virupaksha Temple is the main center of pilgrimage at Hampi and has been considered the most sacred sanctuary over the centuries. It is fully intact among the surrounding ...
Lotus Palace of the non-religious buildings in Hampi, probably the most photogenic is the Lotus Mahal. This graceful two-storeyed pavilion is situated in the Zenana enclosure...
Malyavanta Raghunatha Swamy temple. Commanding a beautiful, sweeping view of Hampi it was at Malyavanta hill that Lord Rama and Lakshmana had taken refuge when Lord Hanuman ...
Cynosure Hotel (3 star)
Railway Station Road, Hospet 583201, Hampi
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.