Hassan in Karnataka is one of the most beautiful tourist place, which is well known for its sculptures to the architectural wonders of Belur, Halebid and Sravanabelagola. Hassan in Karnataka in India has still preserved the remnants of the medieval era.
Car DetailsRoad transport from Bangalore - AC Indica Vehicle
Hotel DetailsHotel options available in the package
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Hotel Southern Star
Sightseeing and TransfersOther inclusions available in the package
- Exclusive AC Indica or similar vehicle for transfers by point to point basis
- All permit fees and hotel taxes
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
Day Wise Itinerary
Here is how you will spend your time
Day 1: Arrive Bangalore And Drive To Hassan
Morning meet our representative and drive to Hassan, the temple architectural capital of the state. The place named Hassan after the Goddess "Hasanamba", the goddess and presiding deity of the town. On the way to Hassan we will visit Shravanabelagola, one of the most important Jain pilgrim centers. The 57 feet monolithic statue of the Bhagavan Bahubali is located on the Vindyagiri hill. It is considered to be the world's largest monolithic stone statue. During Mahamastakabhisheka, thousands of devotees congregate here and it held after every twelve years. Further continue drive to Hassan. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 2: Hassan Sightseeing
Morning we will go on for temple tour of the city visiting Hasanamba Temple, which is 800 years old and houses the main deity of Hassan. The Inner sanctum opens only once a year for two weeks during Deepavali and closes three days after Balipadyami. When the temple is closed they keep before the goddess a lit lamp two bags of uncooked rice, water and flowers. Later return to the hotel. After lunch spend the day to indulge yourself with the leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Things to see and do
Day 3: Departure From Hassan To Bangalore
After breakfast leave for Bangalore, stop for a while at Srirangapatna on the way to Bangalore. Srirangapatna is famous for Tipu Sultan's former capital. It is a picturesque island in the Cauvery River. Further continue drive to Bangalore.
Hotel Southern Star (3 star)
Bangalore - Mangalore Road, K.R Puram, Hassan
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.