Hospet is a town well connected from several important cities in India. Bellary is the closest city from Hospet. Bangalore is eight hours journey on a bus. The city has a well-developed market area. Hospet is a well-known tourist destination mostly because of Hampi which inspires painters, trekkers, hikers and those who enjoy history. Tungabhadra Dam is another asset that makes Hospet a loved tourist destination.
Heritage Hampi Tour Package2N Hospet , 1N Badami and 1N Bijapur
Last Booked 20 hours ago
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- 4 Night accommodation with Breakfast, vehicle, Tool fee, parking fee, driver allowance.
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
No. 5/45 A, Station Road - 583201, Hospet
hotel Anand Deluxe
Near Bus Stand,Station Road, Badami 587201, India, Badami
Hotel Basava Residency
Makund Nagar, Station Road, Bijapur 586104, India, Bijapur
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.