|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort
Deluxe Beach Front Room
- Assortment of mauritian cakes & a bottle of sparkling wine per stay
- One 3 course set menu dinner at Ginja Restaurant (exclusind drinks) per stay
- Return airport transfer on Seat In coach basis
- 3 Full day sightseeing on Seat in Coach basis
The Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort is an invitation to wander along the alleys of time, back to when Mauritius was a strategic stopover along the Sugar and Spice Routes. Ideal for couples, families or groups of friends, the 5 star accommodation is designed with the character of former plantation houses, looking almost like a replica of an ancient painting. Nestling between the ocean and the foothills of a mountain range, in a rolling landscape crossed by peaceful rivers, this world-renowned luxury property is a tribute to the Irish botanist and naturalist, Charles Edward Telfair. The latter and his wife, Annabella – whose name has been given to the hotel’s main restaurant – played an instrumental role in the development of the Domaine de Bel Ombre, where they lived in the 19th century. The Heritage Le Telfair Golf & Spa Resort carries on the genuine spirit of Mauritian hospitality with which Charles and Annabella used to greet their friends and acquaintances. A member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World, the resort offers spacious and luxury accommodation combined with a decor reminiscent of olden day Mauritius, refined cuisine with a thousand and one flavours as well as an abundance of leisure activities, both on land and water.
- 40 km from the airport
- 57 km from city center
- Hotel has Free Wifi Zones
- Children can enjoy at Kids Club
Facilities at hotel
- Coffee Shop
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Children's Club
- Concierge Services
- Baby Sitting
- Air Conditioning
- Conference Facility
- Tennis Courts
- Room Service
- Airport Transfer
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.