Interlaken is a small city in the Bernese Highlands Region of central Switzerland. Interlaken is a popular base camp for outdoor sports and travel in the surrounding Bernese Oberland Alps. Lucerne is a city in north-central Switzerland, in the German-speaking portion of that country.
Highlights of Switzerlaand2N Interlaken , 2N Lucerne , 2N Lugano and 1N Zurich
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
- Excursion to Jungfrau , Pilatus & Wilhelm Tell Express(With Reservations)
- Swiss Rail Pass (6 Transfers)
City Oberland Swiss Quality Hotel (3 star)
Höheweg 7, 3800, Switzerland, Interlaken
Drei Konige (3 star)
Bruchstrasse 35, 6003 Luzern, Switzerland, Lucerne
Continental Parkhotel (3 star)
Via Basilea 28, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland, Lugano
Bristol Hotel (3 star)
Stampfenbachstrasse 34, Zurich
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.