An idyllic hill station situated in Idukki district of Kerala, Munnar is about 140 km from Kochi. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats at an altitude of 2,695 meters (null,842 feet) from the sea level. Munnaras sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs, and a plethora of wildflowers in a riot of colors, make it look like a painteras canvas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
|Kochi||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Transfer From Kochi Airport.
- Toll, Interstate road taxes & Parking charges
- All applicable taxe
- One hour Suset Cruise in Kochi
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Day Wise Itinerary
Day 01 : Arrival At Kochi
- Arrival on Kochi airport, will met our representitive. Drive to Munnar, (150 kms, 4 hours) the famous hill station
- of Kerala. Check-in to hotel. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02 : Sightseeing Tour Munnar
- Morning, sightseeing with visit to "Mattupetty Lake & Dam", "Echo Point", "Kundala Lake", "Blossom Garden",
- "Rajamalai", "Eravikulam Wildlife sanctuary" famous for Nilagiri Tahr, “Tea Mueseum” and "Tea gardens".
- Overnight stay at Munnar.
Things to see and do
The dam of Mattupetty is a storage concrete gravity dam. The 160-foot-high Mattupetty Dam has a vast reservoir extending several kilometres into the hills. A cruise here is...
A breathtaking spot on earth, Echo Point is named so, owing to natural echoes that one can clearly make and hear resonating in these acres of lush greenery. One can choose a ...
Kundala is a picturesque place, about 20 km from Munnar on the way to Top Station. It is at a height of 1700 meters above sea level. It is located at a distance of 20 ...
Blossom Park, also known as Hydel Park, (1 km from Munnar). park set in one of the beautiful locales in the country. A lot of activities are offered here including boating, ...
Day 03 : Sightseeing Tour Kochi
- Morning, after breakfast, check out from resort and drive to Kochi. Afternoon check in to houseboat. Evening
- sunset cruise (boating) in Kochi. Overnight stay in Kochi.
Travel from Munnar to Kochi
Day 04 : Departure From Kochi
- After breakfast, Kochi sightseeing, with visit to "The Dutch Palace"- built by the Portuguese in 1555,
- Mattancherry Palace was presented to the Raja of Cochin – Veera Kerala Varma, "Jewish Synagogue"- Scrolls
- of the Old Testament and copper plates inscribed in Hebrew script are preserved here, "Jews Street", "St.
- Francis Church"- built in 1503, is the oldest European church in India and has great historical significance.
- The Portuguese explorer, Vasco da Gama, died in Kochi in 1524 his body was originally buried in this church, but
- after fourteen years his remains were removed to Lisbon, “Santa Cruz Basilica” – This Roman Catholic
- church has beautiful paintings on the ceiling, “Chinese fishing nets" and the "Indo-Portuguese Museum".
- Evening, transfer to Kochi airport or railway station.
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Hotel cancellation will be Free before 15 days of check-in.
- Cancellations or changes made 48 hours before arrival are subject to 1 night room charge and tax penalty.
- Price shown includes all taxes and fees.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.