An idyllic hill station situated in Idukki district of Kerala, Munnar is about 140 km from Kochi. Munnar is situated near the Anaimudi Peak, the highest peak in the Western Ghats at an altitude of 2,695 meters (null,842 feet) from the sea level. Munnaras sprawling tea gardens with tall trees jutting out of sharp cliffs, and a plethora of wildflowers in a riot of colors, make it look like a painteras canvas.
|Destination||Nights||Hotel and Room||Meals|
Misty Mountain Resort
|Kochi||1 night(s)||Room only|
- Return Transfer From Kochi Airport.
- Toll, Interstate road taxes & Parking charges
- All applicable taxe
- One hour Suset Cruise in Kochi
* Prices mentioned are for per person on twin sharing basis (minimum 2 people staying together)
Misty Mountain Resort (3 star)
Second Mile Junction, Pallivasal, NH 49 - 685565, Munnar
- The package once booked is refundable and cancellable.
- Flight cancellation will be as per airline cancellation policy.
- Date of booking to 30 days before travel the cancellation charges will be 10% of the tour cost
- 30 to 15 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 50% of the tour cost
- 15 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 75% of the tour cost
- 0 to 7 days before travel - cancellation charges will be 100% of the tour cost. No refund shall be given
- Please note cancellation policy is subject to change. It depends on the hotel policy. In peak season, some hotels may charge 100% cancellation.
- Check-in at hotel starts from 14:00 hrs.
- Check-out time is until 12:00 hrs.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel.
- Once your payment has been processed, we will send you an email confirmation.
- You will receive all travel vouchers required for your flights and accommodation shortly afterwards.